About this course
The HELP Master of Applied Psychology in Coaching (MAPC) incorporates a powerful blend of psychological principles and coaching skills to help develop coaches to understand people and help them reach their full potential. Graduates of this programme are eligible to register with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
HELP MAPC strives to develop world class coaches and help people attain a higher level of performance so that they can succeed in life.
Total Course Fees
Contact us to get the full fee structure.
- MCR500 Introductory Case and Research Methodology (non-credit subject)
- MAC601 Psychology of Peak Performance
- MAC602 The Psychology of Human Development
- MAC603 Organizational Psychology
- MAC604 The Psychology of Learning and Change
- MAC605 Coaching Power Tools & Empowerment
- MAC606 High Performance Coaching
- MAC607 Life & Executive Coaching
- MAC608 Business & Organizational Coaching
- MAC609 Ethics & Multiculturalism in Coaching
- MAC610 Project Paper in Coaching
- MAC611 Psychology of Human Personality
- MAC612 Practicum in Coaching
Open-book Examination (40 – 50%) + Assignments (50 – 60%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
For more information contact: