About this course
The HELP Master of Business Administration (MBA)offers a career-transforming, life-changing learning experience for learners. It seeks to develop analytics savvy new generation of managers and leaders with the skills to respond to the rapid, often unpredictable business environment through its rigorous curriculum. Learners can expect to be anchored in the fundamentals of general management including the latest trends, theories and best practices in business from accounting to data analytics to strategy; taught by faculty members who are experienced in these disciplines in a diverse learning environment.
The HELP MBA is accredited by Chartered Management Institute, UK (CMI) which provides graduates with a second professional qualification, CMI Level 7 Qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership through the HELP MBA journey. Having an industry-recognised CMI professional qualification helps HELP MBA learners to think strategically and globally, use data analytics to solve business problems, to lead ethically, and to work innovatively and effectively.
HELP students hail from more than 80 countries in the world. Join our flexible, professionally accredited learning programs now and be part of a vibrant, diverse student body.
Total Course Fees
Contact us to get the full fee structure.
- MCR500 Introductory Case & Research Methodology
- ACC512 Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- ECO501 Business Economics
- MHRD510 Global Human Resource Management
- FIN501 Corporate Finance
- MGT503 Business Ethics
- MGT508 Operations Management
- MKT501 Marketing Management
- MGT510 Strategic Management (Project Paper)
- MGT513 Supply Chain Management
- MGT 505 International Business
- MGT506 Leadership & Organisational Effectiveness
- MGT507 Management of Organisational Change
- MER501 Entrepreneurship Management
- FIN502 Investment Analysis
- FIN504 International Financial Management
Open-book Examination (20%) + Assignment I (30%) + Assignment II (50%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.75, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.75 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
For more information contact: