About this course
The HELP Master of Managerial Psychology (MMP) applies psychological principles to the practice and discipline of people management. It is designed specifically for leaders, general managers and human resource manager as well as trainers, consultants and corporate coaches.
The HELP MMP will develop leaders that are able to understand and inspire their teams. While the HELP MMP covers core areas such as organisational behaviour and human performance, it also deals with some of the greatest challenges in the workplace such as conflict, stress, change management, talent identification and talent management.
Total Course Fees
Contact us to get the full fee structure.
- MCR500 Introductory Case and Research Methodology
- PSY101 General Psychology
- MGP601 Project Paper
- MGP602 Selection Placement in Management Psychology
- MGP603 Principles of Organisational Psychology
- MGP605 Psychology of Training and Development Management
- MGP606 Testing and Measurements in Managerial Psychology
- MGP613 Psychology of Organisational Change and Development
- MGP604 Consumer and Advertising Psychology
- MGP607 Ethics and Conflict Resolution
- MGP608 Psychology of Peak Performance
- MGP609 Psychology of Consulting and Practice
- MGP611 Psychology of Leading, Coaching and Mentoring
- MGP612 Cross-Cultural Managerial Psychology
- MGP614 Entrepreneurship
- MGP615 Occupational Health and Human Factors Psychology
Open-book Examination (40 – 50%) + Assignment (50 – 60%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible. Applicants are required to complete one pre-requisite subject during the course of the programme, if they do not have a prior degree in Psychology.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
For more information contact:
Ms Christy Chong
+603 2716 2000 ext. 2102
Why Psychology @ HELP?
- Largest Asian Undergraduate Psychology Programme
- Distinguished Academics
- Strong Research Culture