University Of London Programmes, Bachelor of Science (Honours) Accounting & Finance
About this course
Developed in consultation with academics and professionals throughout Southeast Asia as well as the UK, this degree gives you an understanding of accounting and finance that will be useful throughout your career.
The programme not only teaches accounting techniques and focuses on computational skills with the aim of immediate application, but also enables you to evaluate their usefulness in different contexts.
You will be encouraged to adopt a critical and flexible viewpoint, and to look at the subject from a variety of perspectives, including the international dimension. BSc Accounting and Finance graduates can take advantage of ‘fast track’ agreements with certain professional bodies like the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS) and Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) Australia. These professional bodies extend to the BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance graduates a number of subject exemptions toward their membership qualifications.
Programme Name: Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting and Finance (KPT/JPS (R/344/6/0010) (MQA/FA2079) 06/21)
Duration of Study:3 years
Study Mode: Full Time
Awarding Institution: University of London
Total Course Fees
- HELP CAT has been awarded the Affiliate Centre status by the University of London for excellence in conducting their International Programmes.
- You can obtain a prestigious UK Bachelor of Science degree, with honours, in 3 years.
- The degree can be completed entirely at HELP CAT – with great savings in cost.
- The degree certificate and academic transcripts are issued directly by the University of London.
- Academic direction for the degree is provided by the world-renowned London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- Flexibility of transfer.
- We have a proven track record of excellent results and First Class Honours graduates.
- Scholarship awards from LSE are available for top-achievers.
- Accredited by MQA.
- Fast-track membership accreditation by professional bodies for accounting and finance.
- Introduction to Economics
- Statistics 1 + Mathematics 1
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Banking and Finance
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Hubungan Etnik / Malaysian Studies
- Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurs
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
2 A-Level/STPM passes with3 O-Level/SPM credits including Mathematics
3 A-Level/STPM passes with O-Level/SPM credit including Mathematics
Foundation with minimum of 2.0 CGPA with 5 O-Level/SPM credits including Mathematics and English
UEC with 5 grades at least B6 (academic subjects) with 3 O-Level/SPM credits including Mathematics (also UEC Mathematics)
UEC with 8 grades at least B6 (academic subjects) with one subject being UEC Mathematics
Diploma (MQF level 4) that is listed in Malaysian Qualifications Register
(score of at least 80%)
recognised by the University of London
Mathematics entry requirement for BSc Mathematics and Economics includes A-Level mathematics subject or equivalent
Applicants must have one of the following English requirements:
- SPM / O-Levels
A English credit
6.0 (with minimum of 5.5 in each sub-test)
iBT Test of English as a Foreign Language: 87 overall, with 21+ in Reading and Writing sub-tests and 19+ in Speaking and Listening sub-tests.
Why University of London Programmes @ HELPCAT?
- HELP has more than 30 years’ experience conducting the University of London degrees with a proud record of over 1,700 graduates under this system
- HELP is the first and foremost provider of the University of London degrees in Malaysia
- HELP’s Department of University of London Programmes has nurtured many achievers, First Class Honours graduates or winners of distinguished prizes and awards
- ..and many more